Bounce Back Loan | UK-wide
Government-backed loans for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses ranging from between £2,000 and £50,000.
You can apply for the Bounce Back Loan if your business:
- is based in the UK
- was established before 1 March 2020
- has been negatively affected by coronavirus
The following businesses are not eligible to apply:
- banks, insurers and reinsurers (but not insurance brokers)
- public-sector bodies
- state-funded primary and secondary schools
The Bounce Back Loan scheme will help small and medium-sized businesses to borrow between £2,000 and £50,000.
The government will guarantee 100% of the loan and there won’t be any fees or interest to pay for the first 12 months.
Loan terms will be up to 6 years. No repayments will be due during the first 12 months.
If you’re already claiming funding
You cannot apply if you’re already claiming under:
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS)
- COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility
If you’ve already received a loan of up to £50,000 under one of these you can transfer it into the Bounce Back Loan scheme. You have until 4 November 2020 to arrange this with your lender.
How to apply
The Bounce Back Loan scheme is open to applications - apply for a coronavirus Bounce Back Loan
- Accredited lenders