Financial support up to £2000/€2250 (inclusive of VAT) towards professional advice in relation to Brexit matters.
To qualify for financial support your business must:
- Be located on the island of Ireland (North or South)
- Trade across the border (NI/ROI)
- Employ less than 250 employees
- Have an annual turnover of less than €50m (sterling equivalent)
- Have a satisfactory trading history (we reserve the rights to request submission of financial accounts)
There are certain exclusions in line with specific State Aid guidelines, such as primary agriculture – please contact the Brexit Team at InterTradeIreland.
These vouchers can be used to help your business get advice on specific issues such as movement of labour, goods, services and currency management.