COVID-19 Business and Financial Planning Grant | NI only
Access up to £8,000 to support 80% of eligible costs to engage a consultant to assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and develop a strategic recovery plan with financial forecasts.
As a micro and small or medium sized business, you are eligible if:
- Your business operation is based in Northern Ireland.
- You employ less than 250 full-time equivalent staff.
- Your business has an annual turnover not exceeding £42.5 million and a balance sheet total not exceeding £36.5 million.
- Your business has a turnover of at least £500,000 in one of the three most recent financial years, prior to 31 December 2019.
- Your business experienced a reduction in turnover in excess of 40% as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- You are an existing Invest NI customer or a business operating in one of the following Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) sectors.
- information and communication
- professional, scientific and technical activities
The BFPG is open for applications. Please read the detailed guidance notes (PDF, 452K) before you submit an application.
You can use the online eligibility checker to find out if you can apply for the grant.
Invest NI has compiled a list of approved consultants (PDF, 356K) with experience in business planning, financial modelling and assisting businesses to raise capital.
Eligible businesses are expected select a consultant from this list to work on their project.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 30 November 2020.
- Invest Northern Ireland