Support package of workshops, networking and mentoring support to equip businesses with the digital skills to manage information, communicate, transact and problem solve, while also enabling them to scale up and drive business growth.
To be eligible to apply, your business must:
- be located in Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough
- employ fewer than 50 employees
- be actively trading
- not currently receiving similar support elsewhere
The Programme will deliver two elements of support to businesses:
1. The Digital Marketing element will be delivered to 50 businesses and focus on Social Media, Google advertising, SEO, Analytics and Content creation. The aim of this support package will be to enhance customer engagement, increase sales and in turn drive job creation.
2. The Digital Innovation transformation mentoring will be delivered to 50 businesses and focus on mentoring, implementation and use of digital technologies, including the Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities of businesses, cyber security, Big Data, gamification, virtual reality, augmented reality and 3D modelling. The aim of this support package is to use digital devices and platforms to accelerate business growth and ultimately, create jobs.