Providing small businesses with support to identify cross-border customers and markets, includes funding for specialist consultancy advice.
Companies must be a small company with less than 10 employees and:
- be a manufacturing or tradeable service company with an annual turnover below €1.8 million/£1.5 million
- have a satisfactory track record and a trading history in their home market (minimum of 18 months)
- be focused on winning new cross-border sales
- have not generated more than 30 per cent of their total turnover in the target cross-border market
- have the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver the project
- have a sufficiently unique product that does not displace existing products in the market place
- have not previously participated on InterTradeIreland 'Acumen' programme
Successful applicants will recieve 100 per cent funded £5,000 in support (or euro equivalent), and one to one advice.