Support for people aged 16-30, who would like to start a business. The programme offers a package of business skills training, funding, mentoring and practical support.
Participants must be aged 16-30.
Participants will be provided with:
- an information session where you can find out what the enterprise programme can do for you
- free three-day explore enterprise workshops, which will help you with ideas and tips on how to start your own business
- support with writing your business plan
- test marketing grants of up to £250
- financial support to start your business, including loans up to £5,000 and grants (conditions apply)
- up to two years support from a volunteer business mentor