Selling to the Public Sector Programme
Workshops and bespoke one-to-one mentoring to help businesses explore and target new opportunities with public sector buyers.
To be considered for a place, businesses must:
- be based in the Derry City and Strabane District Council area
- employ less than 50 people
- have growth potential over the next few years
The programme involves:
- Three compulsory workshops aimed at laying a foundation for online growth.
- Access to bespoke one-to-one mentoring from an experienced consultant who will help businesses explore and target new opportunities with public sector buyers. In total, there are three days one-to-one mentoring through the programme.
The programme will start in early December 2020 and will run until late February 2021.
- Derry City and Strabane District Council