Financial support worth up to £1,000 towards professional advice for sales and marketing to help businesses scope potential cross-border opportunities.
- Your business must be a have less than 10 employees.
- Annual turnover not exceeding €2 million/£1.7million.
- You must be a manufacturing or internationally tradable service company.
- You must have a satisfactory trading history in your home market.
- The assistance requested must relate to cross border trade and business.
- If applying for Export Readiness or Sales/Marketing advice, your total cross border turnover must not exceed 30 per cent. You must also have a sufficiently unique product that does not displace existing products in the target market place.
The Trade Accelerator Voucher Programme covers the following areas:
- Sales and Marketing – advice to help you scope the potential cross-border opportunity for your business
- Export Readiness Assessment – a review of your capacity and capability to successfully export on a cross-border basis
- Employment Law
* Only available after completing the Go To Tender programme.