2020 leadership programmes at Queen's University Belfast
Upcoming suite of interactive learning programmes for business leaders
The William J. Clinton Leadership Institute offers leadership development and executive education programmes for the leaders of tomorrow. Upcoming 2020 programmes include:
- Senior Executive Programme, Dates to follow - This programme is aimed at ambitious senior managers, who are looking to further develop their strategic and leadership toolkit. Further details.
- Aspiring Leaders Programme, Dates to follow - This programme develops first-time managers, equipping them with the essential leadership skills required to succeed in today's business world. Further details.
- Mini MBA Programme, Thursdays - 14 May 2020 - 11 June 2020 (five days) - This intensive 5-day programme covers the essentials of management and leadership in today's business world. Further details and registration.
- Legal Mini MBA Programme, Dates to follow - A new specialist CPD programme in partnership with Institute of Legal Professional Studies (IPLS) exclusively designed for solicitors and barristers in Northern Ireland. Further details.
- Managing Difficult Conversations, 19 May 2020 - Some practical tips to handling difficult conversations as we work online through lockdown and beyond. Further details and registration.
- Grit and Grace, 29 May 2020, 17 June 2020, 10 September 2020 and 29 September 2020 (four half days) - This interactive programme has been designed to upskill women with the knowledge and behaviours necessary to confidently and successfully transition into leadership roles in the workplace. Further details and registration.
- Leadership & Negotiation, 27 May and 3 June 2020 (2 days) - This programme will equip you with the tools to handle difficult situations and explore the techniques to allow you to discuss what matters most. Further details and registration.
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers, 25 and 26 November 2020 (2 days) - This two day workshop is designed to give a clear and concise insight into financial information, regardless of previous experience. Further details and registration.
First published 7 February 2020