27 August 2019
Digital Catapult's 5G Testbed Accelerator Programme is open for applications
Digital Catapult is looking for a cohort of companies to join their upcoming 5G Testbed Accelerator Programme.
Designed for startups and scaleups, this 20-week programme aims to provide businesses with the opportunity to develop innovative products and services using 5G technologies.
It offers access to tools, facilities and expertise needed to break down barriers to market and develop leading edge 5G enabled products and services.
Selected organisations will get a chance to:
- access to the 5G testbed facilities in Brighton and London
- get 5G technology support from Digital Catapult experts
- get business mentoring from 5G technologists and innovation professionals
Who should apply?
Ambitious businesses with an interest in developing new products, services and experiences technically and commercially through 5G technology are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible to apply, you have to:
- be an early stage company (startups and scaleups)
- have a business plan for a well-defined and viable product or service
- have interest in 5G and how 5G can improve your business model, product or service
Participants will be required to attend masterclasses and to undertake testing on the 5G Brighton Testbed. This will require your presence in Brighton over many days. You will need the capacity to meet this requirement in order to apply.
Closing date for the applications is Monday 23 September 2019.