17 July 2018
The Elevate Programme provides funding to access a consultant that can identify and help you capitalise on significant cross-border sales opportunities
InterTradeIreland’s Elevate Programme can help your business identify cross-border markets and customers to win new business by providing £5,000 in funding for specialist sales and marketing consultancy support. You choose the advisor that suits your business needs and they will work with you to develop a winning sales plan and fast track your cross-border exporting journey.
To take part in the Elevate Programme - companies must:
- have less than 10 employees
- be a manufacturing or tradeable service company with an annual turnover below €1.8m/£1.5m
- have a satisfactory track record and a trading history in their home market (minimum of 18 months)
- be focused on winning new cross-border sales
- have not generated more than 30 per cent of their total turnover in the target cross-border market
- have the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver the project
- have not previously participated on InterTradeIreland 'Acumen' programme
Small businesses involved in retail, distribution and agriculture are not eligible for assistance under this scheme.
How to apply
The Elevate Programme is 100 per cent funded by InterTradeIreland and the application process is very simple.