Connect to Success NI is a free online system developed by the Department for the Economy to promote and advertise apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities to citizens.
Employers simply upload information about their apprenticeship and/or school work experience opportunities on to the online portal for citizens to search.
Connect to Success NI employer benefits
- Provides you with a direct, easy to manage online platform on which to advertise your apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities
- Advertise your organisation’s apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities to citizens; including young people, parents and career teachers
- Enables citizens to find out about apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities at your organisation
- Makes it easier for citizens, including young people in school, to find apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities
- Broaden awareness of the range of occupations that exist across Northern Ireland
- Access a wide range of young people and promote your company and the skills you need
Contact Connect to Success NI
If you have any queries relating directly to registration or use of the system:
- call the team on Tel: 0300 200 7876, between 09:30 and 16:30, Monday to Friday and ask for 'Connect to Success NI'
(Please note: The helpline is unavailable until further notice. However you can still contact via the mailbox or the online link - see below)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- get in touch online
Your enquiry will be responded to within two working days.