26 April 2019
Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking in Horizon 2020
An all-Island workshop on Bio-Based Industries (BBI) opportunities in the H2020 Programme will take place on 22 May 2019 in Limerick.
Businesses can apply for a Horizon 2020 project under this year’s BBI call and also talk to successful applicants and companies funded by previous calls.
What are Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking calls?
The Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) calls are dedicated to realising the European Bioeconomy potential with the 2019 calls focusing specifically on opportunities around Biobased Feedstock, Biorefining Process, Biobased Products and the requirement to develop market uptake.
The 2019 calls open on 04 April 2019 and will close on 04 September 2019 with an indicative budget of €135 million.
The event is being organised by InterTradeIreland, NCPs in DAFM, DAERA and the Marine Institute, with University of Limerick.
- Date: Wednesday 22 May 2019
- Time: 10:00 – 13:00
- Location: Bernal Institute, University of Limerick
- Cost: Free
At this event you will:
- explore the 2019 BBI JU call topics in more detail and EU Policy on Bioeconomy
- hear from successful applicants to previous Horizon 2020 calls
- network with potential partners
- receive expert advice
Who should attend?
- researchers from academia and industry
- large Industries & SME's
- representative Groups
- technology Providers
- local authorities & local action groups