Applications open for the Transform programme
Free support programme to help Mid Ulster businesses find staff
Mid Ulster District Council’s Transform programme aims to work with micro and small businesses to help them attract and retain skilled staff.
Free support is available to:
- increase your business’s attractiveness to the labour market
- develop long term sustainable solutions to recruitment issues
- enhance your ability to recruit and retain employees
- develop productive and engaging workplaces
- address areas of skill gaps
To be eligible to apply businesses must:
- be located in the Mid Ulster District Council Area
- be micro or small business (employ less than 50)
- be actively trading for 12 months
- not be eligible to receive similar support elsewhere
- demonstrate the capacity to create new employment
Support to complete application forms is available.
For more information on the Programme and to obtain an application form, contact Janis at Global Education Limited on 028 713 47631 or email email@example.com.