26 September 2019
Turn your business idea into a world class company
The Propel Pre-Accelerator programme offers workshops, tutorials, networking opportunities, mentoring, financial support and access to investment.
Who should apply?
Invest NI want to hear from entrepreneurs who are developing an innovative new technology or product, or building a business using existing technology to disrupt traditional industries, with a passion to succeed on an international stage.
Support will include:
- six month programme beginning in January 2020
- £15,000 if you are selected onto the programme
- up to 12 months free co-working space at Ormeau Baths, one of Belfast’s bustling start-up hubs
- workshops and mentoring covering customer and product development, sales and marketing, pitching and fundraising
- individual mentoring from experienced international entrepreneurs and investors
- help to understand the market opportunity, challenge assumptions, discover customers and provide tools for development and growth
Invest NI can offer this support to 20 entrepreneurs to build a business that has rapid scaling potential, can achieve significant export growth and secure external investment.
Hear how Overwatch Research benefitted from the Propel Pre-Accelerator programme.