2 January 2018
Next cohort of this Catalyst Inc programme starts in February
The Co-Founders programme is looking for new participants. Its second cohort is due to start in February 2018 and applications are currently open to those interested in meeting a co-founder, creating a great product and embarking on an exciting start-up journey.
The programme, ran by Catalyst Inc, aims to bring together individuals who dream of entrepreneurship. It comprises two main components:
- the Hothouse - for individuals to form teams (over a weekend)
- the Core - for ready formed teams (10-week programme)
The organisers are looking for participants who can demonstrate unique skills, the best talent and the ability to create the next great product or company.
Who can apply?
Individuals may be eligible to apply for a place on the Co-Founders programme if they:
- have an idea for a great new product and need a team
- already have a prototype or a product with sales
- have a track record of success in their career to date
- want to develop a product that can disrupt a market and build a significant company around it
Deadline for applications to the Hothouse is 7 February 2018.
Teams may be eligible to apply to the Core part of the programme if they are:
- already established but without a specific product idea and can identify a big problem worth solving
- already part of an established early stage team but have not yet achieved product / market fit for their prototype
- selected through the Co-Founder Hothouse programme
Deadline for applications to the Core is 26 February 2018. Note that teams that are selected out of the Co-Founders Hothouse for Core will not need to complete the application and interview process.
You can apply online to either strand of the programme.