20 December 2018
Next cohort of the Catalyst Inc programme starts in February/March 2019
Catalyst Inc's Co-Founder Programme is looking for new applicants to join their 2019 cohort. Applications are open to those interested in meeting a co-founder, creating a great product and embarking on an exciting start-up journey.
The programme aims to bring together individuals interested in entrepreneurship. It comprises two main components:
- the Hothouse - for individuals to form teams (over a weekend)
- the Core - for ready formed teams (10-week programme)
The organisers are looking for participants who can demonstrate unique skills, the best talent and the ability to create the next great product or company.
Who can apply?
Individuals may be eligible to apply for a place on the Co-Founders programme if they:
- have an idea for a great new product and need a team
- already have a prototype or a product with sales
- have a track record of success in their career to date
- want to develop a product that can disrupt a market and build a significant company around it
Deadline for applications to the Hothouse is Monday 4 February 2019.
Teams may be eligible to apply to the Core part of the programme if they are:
- already established but without a specific product idea and can identify a big problem worth solving
- already part of an established early-stage team but have not yet achieved product/market fit for their prototype
- selected through the Co-Founder Hothouse programme
Deadline for applications to the Core is Monday 25 February 2019.
You can apply online to either strand of the programme.
Find further information on Co-Founders in the 2019 Programme brochure.
If you have any questions about Co-Founders, contact Programme Manager Sonya Kerr.