21 June 2019
Scaleup growth programme for businesses that place AI at their core
Tech Nation, the leading scale up network for UK entrepreneurs, is accepting applications for its first ever peer-to-peer growth programme for Applied Artificial Intelligence (AI) businesses.
They are looking for founders with a clear vision for how their products solve real-world problems, and who are applying AI in practical areas to create real-world impact.
The programme is a part of the UK Government AI and Data Sector Deal.
Taking place over a period of six months, Applied AI Growth Programme will offer:
- peer-to-peer learning and the support of experienced later-stage founders
- insight sessions covering core scaling challenges
- curated dinners offering opportunities to network and connect with investors
- an international trip to see first-hand what it takes to succeed outside of the UK
- an opportunity to become part of the Tech Nation family
The programme will kick off in September 2019. Participation is free, and Tech Nation will not take an equity stake in your business. A panel of expert judges will assess the applications to determine who gets a place on the cohort.
To apply for the programme, your business must:
- have headquarters in the UK
- have AI at the core of your value proposition and your key product, not an excess feature
- be at seed or series A* stage (or no more than £1.5 million annual recurring revenue)
- take into account ethical considerations
Deadline for applications is 8 July 2019.
If you're not sure if your business is right for the programme, you can get in touch with the Tech Nation's Entrepreneur Engagement Manager in Northern Ireland Gary Davidson.