Augmentor webinar: How Digital Catapult supports B2B immersive startups
Learn more about the Augmentor acceleration programme
Digital Catapult will be hosting a webinar to shine a light on Augmentor, their 12-week acceleration programme for immersive startups designed to increase their investment readiness.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 1 July 2020 from 11:00 to 12:30. It will outline:
- the programme format and its timeline
- the exclusive range of investment and business mentors and benefits
- the workshops
- access to state-of-the-art facilities
- the opportunity to pitch at the final investor showcase later in the year
During the webinar, you will hear the experience of previous cohorts who have directly benefited from the programme and from some of Augmentor investment partners and mentors.
Who should attend the webinar?
The webinar is suitable for immersive startups that are addressing enterprise-level challenges (for example large organisations and small and medium businesses) working across (but not exclusively) the following industries:
- architecture, engineering and construction
- 3D design, production and tooling
- advanced manufacturing (for example robotics, automotive, aerospace, supply chain)
- data visualisation
- utilities sector
- creative (for example entertainment, gaming, media)
The webinar is also open to investment and industry stakeholders curious to know more and/or to partner.
Augmentor year 4 applications are now open until Wednesday 29 July 2020 - apply here.
First published 26 June 2020