Belfast supports a highly competitive business environment, but local business networking and quality supply chains can provide a base for growing your business. Invest Northern Ireland and local business support organisations provide a unique platform for business growth in Belfast.
New markets, exporting and Belfast business growth
- Organisations like Invest Northern Ireland (NI), Belfast City Council and local enterprise agencies can help your business to thrive in Belfast.
- Invest NI can help businesses in Belfast to compete in local and international markets. Support can be found for growing your business, maximising efficiency, product development or selling outside Northern Ireland.
- Belfast City Council runs a number of business development programmes.
- Winning public sector contracts in Belfast can help business growth. Belfast City Council purchases goods and services each year and provides tendering opportunities for local businesses.
- The Northern Ireland business support finder is a searchable database that can help you find publicly-funded and not-for-profit sources of business growth assistance you may be eligible to apply for. Support may be available in a number of forms, including financial assistance and free or subsidised advice services
Belfast business networking
- Enterprise Northern Ireland has a network of five local enterprise agencies in Belfast. They provide business improvement programmes, Belfast networking events and support Belfast business growth.
- For further information on networking opportunities in Belfast see Northern Ireland business networks.
- The events finder can help you to find a range of networking events and workshops in Belfast – search the events finder