Being associated with a well-established recognition scheme, such as the Tourism NI's Quality Grading Scheme, can make a big difference to how customers view your business.
As well as letting your customers know that what you offer is of nationally recognised standard, being quality graded can also:
- improve your reputation, visibility and credibility in the marketplace
- give your customers assurance regarding the quality of services and facilities you provide
- increase customer satisfaction and the potential of repeat business
- give you a competitive advantage over non-accredited businesses
Being quality graded can also open up a range of promotional opportunities for your business, such as:
- using approved and highly recognisable plaque, logos, signage, etc to highlight and promote your star-rating
- getting access to Tourism NI’s marketing and social media opportunities, and presence in a range of marketing and promotional initiatives
- joining Tourism NI’s specialised Welcome Schemes which are free to all scheme members
Finally, participating in quality grading schemes will provide you with access to expert advice, training opportunities and ongoing support from the Tourism NI Quality Assessors. The Quality Assessors will assess your business annually and advise you on how to maximise the potential of your business.