3 September 2019
Tendering support programme for companies throughout Antrim, Newtownabbey, Lisburn and Castlereagh
Bid 2 Win can help you to improve your bidding performance (and to achieve growth) in tendered sectors of the market in the UK and Ireland. It will help you to:
- identify the right target sectors, companies, and public sector bodies to bid into
- identify sources of information on bid pipelines, and live bid events
- make the right decisions, about what bids to pursue, and which to leave well alone
- improve your bid content
- improve bid outcomes
Overview of the programme
The first step is to attend a workshop on Bidding to Win. There are four of these workshops per annum, and you must attend one in order to qualify for mentor support.
Upcoming workshop dates:
- 11 September 2019, Lagan Valley Island Centre, Lisburn
- 9 October 2019, Yarn Suite, Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey
- 13 November 2019, Ecos Centre, Ballymena
When you attend the workshop, a mentor will be allocated to you to work through a tender audit – to get an in-depth view of your tender experience, tendering activity, tendering plans and team, process, etc.
The audit then triggers one of three levels of mentor support:
- Stream one: one day of mentor support
- Stream two: up to three days of mentor support
- Stream three: up to four days of mentor support
Participants can have access to a maximum of four days of mentor time in total (after your audit) across all streams.
The Programme also provides you with the opportunity to participate in a series of specialist workshops.
There will be 12 specialist workshops on:
- topical, specialist and sectoral tendering topics
- market opportunities for both private and public sector