4 February 2020
A list of Companies House forms that will be updated or discontinued from 1 January 2021
The UK formally left the EU on 31 January 2020. This is a list of the Companies House forms that will change from 1 January 2021:
- Corporate officers – forms will be updated with changes to EEA corporate officers.
- Societas Europaea (SEs) - forms will be updated and some SE forms will be discontinued.
- European economic interest grouping (EEIG) – all existing EEIG forms will be updated and the EE FM01 will be discontinued.
- Confirmation statement - there will be minor changes to references in sections C1 and C3 of the CS01 form which refer to regulated markets outside the UK.
- Cross border mergers - from 1 January 2021, all cross border merger forms will be discontinued and no longer in use.
- Overseas companies – a number of forms will be updated.
From 1 January 2021, a number of forms will be discontinued and no longer in use - find out more.
You can find more information in the guidance on legislative changes to the Companies Act 2006 as a result of the UK leaving the EU.
If you have any queries about these changes, you can contact Companies House: email@example.com.