3 September 2019
HMRC is running Brexit support webinars for UK businesses
When the UK leaves the EU there will be immediate changes to the way UK businesses trade with the EU that may impact your business.
HMRC’s upcoming webinars provide an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK. Find out what you need to know to keep importing and exporting, including:
- why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
- what Transitional Simplified Procedures are
- how to prepare to make customs declarations
- what Entry Summary Declarations are
- how to pay the correct Customs Duty and VAT
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.
Getting ready for Brexit Webinar
Tuesday 10 September, 14:00 – 15:00
Wednesday 11 September, 14:00 – 15:00
Thursday 12 September, 12:00 – 13:00
Friday 13 September, 12:00 – 13:00