20 March 2019
Find out the steps you should take to continue trading with EU businesses
If the UK leaves the EU on 29 March 2019 without a deal, UK businesses, importing or exporting goods with the EU, will need to take key steps to continue trading with EU businesses.
Preparing for a no deal EU Exit
This live webinar from HMRC provides an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK.
Find out what you need to know relating to imports and exports including:
- why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
- what Transitional Simplified Procedures are
- how to prepare to make customs declarations
- what Entry Summary Declarations are
- how to pay the correct customs duty and VAT
Register for the following session:
- Monday 08 April 2019 – 10.00 - 11.00
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.