6 February 2019
Find out about the impact of no-deal Brexit on chemical regimes
Health and Safety Executive Northern Ireland (HSENI) and the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) are hosting a one-day stakeholder event covering the UK's exit from the European Union and its potential impact on chemical regimes in a no-deal scenario.
The event will be cover:
- Registration Evaluation Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- Plant Protection Products (PPP)
- Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR)
- Classification Labelling and Packaging (CLP)
- Customs Administration, Border Process and Logistics (HMRC)
- Supply Chain, Tariffs and Rules of Origin (BEIS)
The event will be an opportunity to hear the latest state of play and will build on the ongoing engagement that the UK Health and Safety Executive and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs have been carrying out.
Date: Tuesday 26 February 2019
Time: 10:00 to 16:00
Venue: Conference Centre at CAFRE Greenmount Campus, 45 Tirgracy Road, Antrim BT41 4PS
How to register
To register, email email@example.com or call Tel 028 9054 7075 and provide the following information:
- delegate(s) name
- organisation details
- telephone number
- email address
- details of any special requirements (ie dietary/physical/other)
- specify up to two regimes that interest you most (PPP, BPR, CLP, REACH)
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. To secure your place, register your interest by Tuesday 19 February 2019.