Business records and Self Assessment

Please note: Self Assessment guidance from HM Revenue & Customs can be found on the GOV.UK website. We provide links to the key information below.

Business records if you're self-employed
The records and paperwork you must keep if you're self-employed - income, costs, profit, how long to keep records

Keeping your pay and tax records Personal pay and tax records you must keep to fill in a Self Assessment tax return