15 May 2019
Event to focus on how to grow your business, provide great service and attract customers
For the fourth year, CIM Ireland returns to the trackside of the Ulster Grand Prix with a focus on how to grow your business, how to provide great service and how to attract customers.
Supported by Ulster Grand Prix, this morning event is focused on sharing the perspective of our panel of expert speakers, followed by a Q&A session.
the event details are as follows:
Date: 6 August 2019
Venue: Ulster Grand Prix, Lisburn
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- 07:30 - breakfast and registration
- 08:00 - grow your business with Brendan Murphy, Ghost Consultancy
- 08:45 - customer service tips and tricks session with David Anderson, Insight6
- 09:15 - how to promote your tourism business with Gareth Lynas, Icon Creative
- 09:45 - Q&A and networking
- 10:00 – event close
This event is free to attend with breakfast and drink refreshments provided.