Choosing the right commercial property is a key business decision. Your business premises should help you to operate effectively without excessive costs. At the same time, you should avoid being tied to business property that might not suit you in the future.
Different property options suit different businesses. By taking into account all the relevant factors, you can identify suitable business property at a location in Northern Ireland that meets the needs of your business, your customers, suppliers and staff.
This guide highlights what you need to take into consideration when choosing suitable business property. It also outlines how to search for and find business property in Northern Ireland that meets your requirements and is in the best location for your business. The key legal issues around commercial property that you need to understand are also explained.
Structure your business
Name your business
Register your business
Choose your premises
- How to employ staff for the first time
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates
- Carry out pre-employment checks
- Ensure your workers are eligible to work in the UK
- Get employers' liability insurance
- Issue a written statement of employment
- Set up your payroll and register for PAYE with HMRC