23 September 2019
Learn about the benefits of innovation, identify opportunities for growth and create a vision to make it happen
The Co-Innovate programme is a cross border research and innovation (R&I) initiative funded under the European INTERREG VA Programme.
The programme aims to increase the proportion of SMEs engaged in cross-border R&I in the eligible regions of Northern Ireland, Border Region of Ireland and Western Scotland.
A series of workshops will be delivered throughout October to help businesses:
- learn about the benefits of innovation
- develop their innovation capabilities
- add value and identify opportunities for growth
- develop new products, services and processes
The workshops will also help by sharing the experience of companies who have achieved success with Co-Innovate and provide networking opportunities with local and cross-border businesses.
Workshop dates and locations
Half-day workshops are spread across the regions Co-Innovate functions in:
- 26 September 2019 - Kilmarnock, Scotland workshop
- 1 October 2019 - Dungannon workshop, Dungannon Enterprise Centre
- 3 October 2019 - Donegal workshop, Letterkenny, Co Donegal
- 10 October 2019 - Leitrim workshop, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co Leitrim
- 15 October 2019 - Lisburn workshop, Lisburn Enterprise Organisation
- 16 October 2019 - Strabane workshop, Strabane, Co Tyrone
- 17 October 2019 - Causeway workshop, Coleraine, Co Derry
- 22 October 2019 - Newry workshop, WIN Enterprise Agency, Newry
If you are interested in attending any of these workshops, you must first register your interest in the Co-Innovate Programme to see if you are eligible. This process may take up to three days.