1 April 2019
Enhance your cross border network
The Republic of Ireland is Northern Ireland’s nearest export market, and can offer opportunities to local businesses.
This year’s Connecting for Growth – cross border networking event from NI Chamber will focus on practices that boost business performance enabling companies to identify and seize opportunities.
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from Keynote Speaker, Peter Coppinger, Founder and CEO of Teamwork and winner of Overall EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
- Strategise for Brexit with a leading panel of experts to boost performance
- Enhance the art of negotiation through a facilitated workshop
- Network with 150+ delegates across a range of sectors
- Engage in structured networking sessions to increase opportunities between businesses
- Date: 02 May 2019
- Time: 08:30 – 13:30
- Venue: Hilton Belfast, Lanyon Place
- Cost: members – free; non-members - £50 +VAT
For further information please contact Phil Murray, email: Phil.Murray@northernirelandchamber.com.