Coronavirus: Belfast City Council support for small businesses
Belfast City Council is using technology to support small business resilience during COVID-19
As the COVID-19 lockdown continues, Belfast City Council is taking a digital approach to providing free advice, mentoring and signposting for the city’s small businesses and entrepreneurs.
The support includes business support videos, virtual mentoring and workshops delivered as webinars.
Business support videos
Belfast City Council’s online videos provide advice on the following subjects:
- What can a business do during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Getting your business online
- Social media for business
- Getting ready to sell a business service on YouTube
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Managing your mental health during a crisis
- Managing stress
- Preparing a 100-day cashflow
Register for virtual mentoring support
Businesses can register with the Belfast City Council to access mentoring support to meet their needs.
Belfast City Council has also prepared a range of webinar events to support businesses at this time.
First published 23 April 2020