25 March 2020
Land & Property Services offices and phone lines are now closed until Wednesday 15 April 2020
In response to the measures introduced by the government to limit the spread of COVID-19, Land & Property Services (LPS) offices and phone lines are now closed until Wednesday 15 April 2020. The closure will be kept under review and the date for reopening will change in line with further government announcements.
Further information on service updates will be available on the LPS website.
Business rates guidance
In the meantime if you need any help or information on business rates you can access our guidance on:
- COVID-19: Emergency rates package for businesses
- Business rates: the basics
- Help available for business rates
- Paying business rates
- How business rates valuations are calculated
- Property changes and business rates
- Rental properties and business rates
- Estimate your rate bill
First published 25 March 2020