29 April 2020
One-to-one mentoring support is available across a range of business areas
Newry, Mourne and Down District Council’s NMD Business Growth Programme is supporting small and medium-sized businesses to navigate through COVID-19 and prepare for the new economic landscape.
Through the programme, free and impartial one-to-one mentoring support is offered across a range of areas, including:
- finance support
- HR support
- diversification of revenue and product streams
- business continuity planning
- strategic business planning
This support can be tailored to specific business needs.
To be eligible your business must:
- be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area
- employ fewer than 50 people
- have the potential to create additional jobs
- have export, innovation or productivity improvement potential
Alternatively, email email@example.com or Tel 0330 137 4000.
First published 29 April 2020