20 April 2020
An opportunity to join a virtual b2match platform
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Flanders in cooperation with Flanders Care has created a new website to offer a European platform for 'Care & Industry together against Coronavirus'.
The goal of the website is to match the different needs of the healthcare sector with what companies and researchers can offer in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
The aim is to gather all the different European stakeholders, both public and private in order to match offer and demand with regard to certain products and services:
- consumer goods (prevention/diagnostics/treatment/rehabilitation)
- diagnostics (biomedical/medical technology)
- emergency medicine/rescue equipment
- hospital and care equipment
- hygiene, sterilisation, disinfection
- information technology
- communication technology
- intensive medicine, anaesthesiology, respiration
- laboratory technology
- therapy and physical medicine
- gaming technology
- coronavirus measures and support
The platform also aims to share knowledge and approaches, and give an overview of tailor-made support in different regions. By means of an online platform, interested parties can present their profile. To ensure maximum reliability and avoid fraud and abuse, the different profiles will be strictly validated by regional EEN organisations.
Businesses are invited to participate on this platform, choose the topic(s) for which they have or need a solution, and find a partner for discussions and moving forward.
For more information about this initiative, you can contact email@example.com.
First published 20 April 2020