Coronavirus: Stability and Renewal Programme for Organisations
Grants of up to £500,000 for organisations working in the arts and cultural sector to help them respond to the impact of coronavirus.
NOTE: This programme is now closed.
The Stability and Renewal Programme for Organisations delivered by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland, on behalf of the Department for Communities, is offering grants of up to £500,000.
The funding is available to organisations working in the arts and cultural sector to help them respond to the immediate impacts of the COVID-19 crisis, including help with re-opening, adapting and stabilising their organisations in the long-term.
Who can apply
The Stability and Renewal Programme for Organisations is open to:
- Constituted organisations/companies whose primary purpose relates to the categories below and which carry out the majority of their work in Northern Ireland.
- Arts, cultural and community venues’ main use must be for one of the categories below and may include arts, cultural and community centres, theatres, galleries, grassroots music venues, comedy venues.
- Arts, culture and community organisations whose primary role is to create, present or support one (or more) of the following categories:
- music and opera
- traditional arts
- visual arts
- performing arts and theatre
- festivals and cultural events
- participatory arts
- cross art form
- community arts
- creative industries in the following segments:
- independent cinema
- product design
- fashion design
- graphic design
Who cannot apply
The following are not eligible to apply:
- Broadcasters (excluding community service broadcasters)
- Government departments
- Applicants to National Lottery Heritage Recovery Fund
- Local councils (the Department for Communities will make separate funding arrangements with local councils)
How to apply
The Stability and Renewal Programme for Organisations opens for online applications from 14:00 on Wednesday 28 October.
The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 27 November 2020.
Decisions on awards will be made by Friday 29 January 2021.
First published 28 October 2020