5 June 2019
Fully funded support service to help local businesses promote health and wellbeing within their workplace
The aim of the initiative is to mentor and support businesses through a structured four stage process to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of their employees within the workplace setting.
Over 600 business in Northern Ireland have already availed of the initiative with huge benefits to employee health being realised. Businesses range from large multinationals to small micro businesses.
Registration is now open for new workplaces, for a limited time only and it is completely funded by the Public Health Agency.
How does the service work?
- An opportunity to complete an evidence-based and employee wide health & wellbeing survey to identify areas of priority.
- A comprehensive and informative report outlining the health of employees.
- Health Champion training for a nominated individual who will implement and lead the workplace strategy internally.
- Provision of resources such as action plan templates, guides, questionnaires and literature.
- Assistance with the development and implementation of a three-year action plan.
- Delivery of two health & wellbeing sessions delivered by our specialist coordinators for your staff.
- Assistance with the evaluation of all health & wellbeing initiatives implemented.
How do I register?
Complete a registration of interest form and your area provider will be in touch. Alternatively, please contact your area provider via email:
Belfast, Southern or South Eastern Trust areas
Northern Trust area
Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke
Western Trust area
Health at Work NI