Tax help for your business type

Dentists - tax advice (e-learning)

Most dentists provide general dental services through their NHS or private practices and are independent contractors. This HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) e-learning course will tell you how self-employment, employment and practice organisation affect tax.

For practice owners it will also explain income, expenses and record keeping for tax purposes.

HMRC Newly Self-Employed Helpline
0300 200 3504
Developed with