2 July 2019
This event aims to get businesses thinking about how they can use video
Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council is hosting a free workshop for businesses on how to develop videos for website or YouTube.
The event aims to get you thinking about how video can fit into your business and will give you the opportunity to work with other business owners to generate a content plan.
- overview of the different types of video, different content forms and their suitability for different businesses/contexts
- upload video and different styles for different types of social media
- group work
- generate content ideas for each other and get an outside perspective on your business
- develop a content plan highlighting relevant video and story ideas
- produce a short 30 second video
Date: Tuesday 10 September 2019
Time: 09:30 - 12:30
Venue: Yarn Suite, Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey
Cost: Free (breakfast baps included)