8 April 2020
Businesses in the Fermanagh & Omagh District Council area can apply for support to develop their digital skills to reach new customers and boost sales
During COVID-19, Fermanagh & Omagh District Council’s Digital Support Programme continues to provide mentoring to businesses in the council area.
The Digital Support Programme is designed to give businesses valuable advice and support from experts in the industry, between one-to-one mentoring and workshops, where they can then develop their digital skills within their industry.
The flexible mentoring programme gives both traditional and digital businesses the opportunity to discuss and seek advice on many aspects of digital marketing including:
- e-commerce and online selling
- paid digital advertising
- email marketing
- developing website content
- social media
- video marketing
- mobile marketing
Applicants to the programme must demonstrate that:
- they are a small or micro enterprise with less than 50 employees
- they have been in operation for more than 12 months
- the business address / head office is based in the Fermanagh and Omagh District Council area
- they have the ability to create jobs
Registration for the intake of applications closes at 17:00 on Friday 17 April 2020.
First published 8 April 2020