E-commerce webinars for Ards and North Down creative businesses
These free events cover a range of subjects including starting out in e-commerce, packaging and shipping and understanding customers
Ards and North Down Borough Council has launched a support package of free e-commerce events for creative businesses based in the Ards and North Down Borough Council area.
The E-commerce Journey is made up of a series of ten webinars designed to look at different crucial steps for the borough’s creative businesses during, or in a post lockdown world.
The events cover a range of subjects:
- Beginning the E-commerce Journey - 3 November 2020
- Complementing Physical Selling with E-commerce - 5 November 2020
- Choosing a 3rd Party Provider for E-commerce - 12 November 2020
- Defining Your Markets and Understanding Your Customers - 18 November 2020
- Packaging and Shipping for E-commerce - 26 November 2020
- Storytelling and Narrative for Promotion - 21 January 2021
- Diversify in the Age of Lockdown - 4 February 2021
- Harnessing Free Open Source Tools for Showcasing - 11 February 2021
- Best Practice Example in E-commerce - 25 February 2021
- Is Social Media a Waste of Time for Creative Businesses? - 16 March 2021
All events take place from 10:00 to 12:00 each day.
First published 21 October 2020