7 March 2019
Equality Commission’s programme of employer events running from April to June 2019 are now available to book
The Equality Commission’s Advisory Services Team is running a number of training sessions throughout Northern Ireland for employers and service providers. The events cover some of the most common enquiries received by the Equality Commission each year and will help keep employers on the right side of the law.
Employer equality events
The current training programme covers a number of half-day events from April to June 2019 taking place in Belfast and Craigavon. Employer training topics include:
- Introduction to Understanding Equality in the Workplace
- Monitoring Workshops
- How to Complete an Article 55 Review
- Managing Workplace Harassment
- Recruiting Fairly
- Gender Equality in the Workplace
- Mental Health Charter Seminar
- Promoting Disability Equality in the Workplace
Find out how to register for any of the events and further details of the Equality Commission’s employer training programme.