11 December 2019
Equality Commission’s programme of employer events running from January to March 2020 are now available to book
The Equality Commission’s Advisory Services Team is running a number of training sessions throughout Northern Ireland for employers, HR professionals and service providers. The events cover some of the most common enquiries received by the Equality Commission each year and will help keep employers on the right side of the law.
Employer equality events
The current training programme covers a number of half-day events from January to March 2020 taking place in Belfast and Craigavon. Employer training topics include:
- Introduction to Understanding Equality in the Workplace
- Recruiting Fairly
- Managing Prejudice and Harassment at Work - Promoting an Inclusive Workplace
- Promoting Employment for Disabled People
- The Disability Reasonable Adjustment Duty in the Recruitment and Selection Process
- Managing Disabled Employees with Mental Ill Health – the Disability Discrimination Act
- Promoting Sex Equality in the Workplace
- How to Complete an Article 55 Review
- Fair Employment Monitoring Workshops
- Flexible Working and Work-Life Balance
Find out how to register for any of the events and further details of the Equality Commission’s employer training programme.