3 February 2020
Find out about the technological and industrial opportunities and challenges
The Engineering the Energy Transition conference will showcase the latest technical and policy developments on the path to energy transition.
Key sessions will highlight the industrial and technological opportunities for business, research and government arising from the challenges in engineering the energy transition.
The conference will provide a forum that will facilitate the harnessing of:
- scientific and industrial capabilities
- advanced technologies
- new business models
- societal drivers to engineer the energy transition
Attending will ensure you are up to date with recent energy transition developments and technologies as well as gaining new insights into the energy transition and its opportunities.
The conference will provide a valuable opportunity to connect and share news with international experts from academia and industry as well as senior leaders from government, business and NGOs.
The conference will cover:
- Low Carbon/Zero Carbon Energy Technologies/ Developments
- Harnessing Industrial and Technological Capabilities and Expertise to Engineer the Energy Transition
- Real world demonstrators and important lessons learned
- Venue: Titanic Hotel, Belfast
- Date: 26 – 28 February 2020