EUREKA multilateral call for projects on Healthy Ageing
Matchmaking opportunity for those working on healthy ageing projects
Within the EUREKA initiative, the world's largest network for international cooperation in research, development and innovation, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, Turkey and the United Kingdom have launched a multilateral call for projects on healthy ageing.
Participants from the respective EUREKA member countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in the research and development of innovative products and applications with strong market potential.
The call is inviting proposals for development of digital health tools and smart devices to promote healthy ageing, for example:
- connecting robotics and medical imaging systems to simplify surgical procedures
- software as a medical device (or diagnostic) incorporating artificial intelligence
- software for better diagnostics or therapy
- digital health and smart drug delivery services
- linking big data capabilities with new knowledge from precision medicine to create precision health offerings that promotes preventive interventions before symptoms of disease manifest.
Applicants are invited to join a virtual marketplace - an open 1:1 networking platform to discuss project opportunities and facilitate introductions between organisations from the nine countries participating in this call.
The deadline for application is 5 August 2020.
For more information on this opportunity, Northern Ireland businesses can email email@example.com.
First published 28 April 2020