19 December 2019
Learn how to reduce the impact of plastic waste on the environment
The UK Circular Plastics Network and Innovate UK's Knowledge Transfer Network will be holding a business breakfast session on Thursday 23 January 2020 in Belfast, focused on 'what can your business do to reduce plastic waste?'.
The event is aimed at businesses who:
- design, make, use, discard, re-use, recycle plastic or plastic containing products
- want to learn about government funded initiatives to work sustainably with plastics
- want to hear from local businesses working sustainably with plastics
- want to learn about recent innovations and technology developments
- want to explore the challenges and the solutions to working sustainably with plastics
This event is open to all business. However, the organisers wish to particularly encourage attendance from micro- and SMEs in the following sectors: automotive, construction, agriculture, medical/healthcare, electronics and textiles.
Date: 23 January 2020
Time: 08:00 to 10:30
Venue: Northern Ireland Advanced Composites Engineering Centre (NIACE)