1 October 2018
Enterprise course for people who are aged 18 – 30, unemployed and would like to start a business
The Prince's Trust explore enterprise programme helps thousands of small businesses get off the ground each year. The programme offers a package of mentoring and practical support, including business plan writing workshops and financial planning.
What help can I get?
Participants will be provided with:
- an information session where you can find out what the enterprise programme can do for you
- free four day explore enterprise workshops, which will help you with ideas and tips on how to start your own business
- support with writing your business plan
- test marketing grants of up to £250
- financial support to start your business including loans of up to £5,000 and small grants in special circumstances (conditions apply)
- up to two years support from a volunteer business mentor
Upcoming Information sessions
- Wednesday 10 October, 11:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 17 October, 11:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 14 November, 11:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 21 November, 11:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 5 December, 11:00 – 12:00
Venue: Prince’s Trust, Unit 8 Weavers Court, Belfast, BT12 5GH
- Tuesday 16 October, 11:00 – 12:00
Venue: Ulster Bank Ltd, 14 High Street, Omagh, Co.Tyrone, BT781BJ
- Tuesday 13 November, 11:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday 20 November, 11:00 – 12:00
Venue: Labour Relations Agency, 1-3 Guildhall Street, Londonderry, BT48 6BB
How can I apply?
To find out more information on venues or to apply, please call 028 9089 5000 to speak to a member of the Northern Ireland team. Alternatively, you can text "Call me" to 07983 385418, and your call will be returned within two working days, or apply online.