Export Causeway initiative: upcoming events
Register for events to get help moving into new export markets
The Export Causeway initiative, for companies that are interested to move into new export markets, is offered to all businesses in the Causeway Coast & Glens area either as existing exporters or new to exporting.
In collaboration with Invest NI, Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council, Enterprise Causeway and Roe Valley Enterprises Limited, the Causeway Chamber is facilitating this initiative by running a monthly workshop with expert presenters offering advice and information focussing on different topics at each session, followed by the opportunity to book a one to one confidential meeting with the presenter.
The events will take place:
- 15 September 2021 - Partner organisations – The Export Journey
- 13 October 2021 - Declan Murtagh – Maximising Social Media
- 17 November 2021 - Michael McIntyre – Sales Prospecting for Export Growth
- 15 December 2021 - Sue Wright – Export Documentation & Logistics
- 19 January 2022 - Una McSorley – Perfecting your Pitch
- 23 February 2022 - Michael McIntyre – Selling Effectively
One to one fifteen-minute scheduled zoom appointments are available for attendees with the presenter, after each webinar.
First published 10 September 2021