14 August 2019
Up to £2 million available for UK businesses to define a cyber-physical connected and autonomous vehicle test facility
The Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles is partnering with Zenzic (formally Meridian Mobility) and Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
Together, they will invest up to £2 million in a maximum of five projects to support the development of a connected and autonomous vehicle cyber-security testing facility.
Your feasibility proposal must fulfil three requirements:
- find ways to measure cyber-physical resilience and maintain cyber security for vehicles, roadside infrastructure, supporting services etc
- provide input specifications for one or more new cyber test facilities
- explore opportunities to develop new cyber related services
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business, of any size
- carry out its project work in the UK
- claim grant funding
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
If successful, you can receive grant funding of up to £400,000 for your total eligible project costs. Any academic institutions or public sector organisations in your consortium can share up to 50 per cent of the total eligible project costs.
The closing date for the competition is midday on 25 September 2019.
For more information, you can watch the recording of the online briefing event.