11 November 2019
Get help to use data successfully with Invest NI’s Food and Drink Consumer Insights Team
Data can help food and drink businesses:
- know their marketing channel
- recognise prevailing consumer trends
- understand shopper behaviour
- plan and implement commercial and marketing strategies
Invest NI’s Food and Drink Consumer Insights Team delivers a range of initiatives to help Northern Ireland Food and Drink businesses to grow. They do this through using market research, data analysis and consumer insights.
Businesses that have benefited from the service include Tasty Foods and Irwins Bakery.
Consumer Insights Team services
Food and drink business can benefit from a number of services from the Consumer Insights team:
- Data and insights - the Consumer Insights team is involved in sourcing and securing a range of relevant market, retail and consumer data. There is potential funding support available for data purchase for eligible Invest NI clients and projects.
- Market research - Working closely with Invest NI’s Business Information Centre, the team provides access to a wide range of market research platforms.
- Market Toolkits - the Consumer Insights team offers a marketing toolkit aimed at enhancing the marketing capability of Northern Ireland’s food and drink businesses. It works across a variety of specialisms to support and develop consumer, shopper and retailer plans. The marketing toolkit is delivered via a programme of events such as workshops and study visits.
Get support for your business
Northern Ireland food and drink businesses can visit the Invest NI Business Information Centre by appointment. A specialist market research executive will guide you through the platforms available. This service is also delivered through monthly market intelligence clinics in CAFRE, Loughry Campus. These are held on the first Wednesday of every month. Contact Tel: 028 9069 8135 to book an appointment.
If you would like the Consumer Insights team to help your food and drink business, please contact your Invest NI Client Executive for a referral, or contact the team directly - Thelma Fitzgerald on Tel: 028 8225 5615, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Nancy Bloomer on Tel: 028 9069 8579, Email: email@example.com.